Snow. It’s the white stuff that falls from the sky. I’m a desert child. This is not a rant though. Or maybe it is. Let’s just put it this way: snow isn’t my favorite thing in the world.
- It makes driving harder
- It turns into slush if you live downtown
- You have to shovel it if you live in the boonies
- You have to bundle up and take approx. 20 extra minutes dressing in the morn
- All the layers make mobility quite difficult
- You have to buy snow tires for it
- Black ice kills people
- It ruins your $300 snow boots
- City workers have to salt the side walks to let it melt
- Commuting becomes even more of a pain in the behind than before
Yes yes, it sets the mood for the holiday season. But that’s about all it’s useful for.